Information for Registration
- For the 2016-2017 spring term registration procedures please visit the Office of Student Affairs' Web site: http://www.oid.hacettepe.edu.tr
- There will be no quota extension in the courses that have two or more lecturers before all sections become full.
- Second and third grade laboratories have 8 sections (21-28), whereas fourth grade laboratories have 5 sections (21-25). If you cannot register to a section due to full-quota try other sections. The section number you select does not matter as the laboratory hours will be announced later by the laboratory assistants.
- Please pay attention in your registrations to keep course + laboratory consistency (please see the table of concurrent courses on the Tables of Prerequisite and Concurrent Courses page).
- Prerequisite system for some undergraduate courses comes into operation starting from 2016-2017 academic year. Prerequisite system dictates that a course cannot be registered during the enrollment before its prerequiste course(s) are taken and succeeded. (please see the table of prerequisite courses on the Tables of Prerequisite and Concurrent Courses page).
- Each internship practice of 15 days will be coded either as ELE 391 and ELE 392 in accordance with the present term. However, any of these courses must not be registered unless the student performed the internship (at least 15 days) and wrote the report since these courses have credits and will be graded as any other course. For instance, you must register the internship course in the fall semester of your junior year if you completed your internship during the summer between your sophomore and junior years. Or if you completed your internship during the summer after your junior year, you must register the course at the beginning of the fall term of your senior (fourth) year. Those students who perform their internship during semester break may register the course ELE 392 at the beginning of following spring term.
- The section codes of ELE 391 and ELE 392 courses are 1 and 21 respectively.
- AIT 204 - Ataturk's Principles & History of His Reforms II sections: International students should code section 81, and students of Turkish nationality should code sections 71/1 or 71/2 for this course.
- TKD 104 - Turkish Language II course is given online only from http://blackboard.hacettepe.edu.tr.
- In order to graduate, the senior (fourth grade) students must take a total of 28 local credits (excluding ELE 401 and ELE 402) taking course + laboratory consistencies into account.
- For ELE 401 / ELE 402 - Senior Design Project's section codes: Please find and use the section code corresponding to your project supervisor based on the document "Section Codes for ELE 401 - 402 Graduation Project" (link below / right side).
- There had been some changes in the academic program of the department as of 2013-2014 academic year. An equivalence table showing removed/added courses is given below. Please contact your academic advisor for further details and questions.
There might be a possibility of some minor changes to be made in the documents. We recommend you to check the documents frequently.